Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Good Cup


I've been housesitting in Franklin this week, 5 minutes away from one of my all-time favorite Franklin spots: The Good Cup.


It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting here while an older gentleman plays classical guitar softly in the background. Someone just requested "Moon River," one of my favorites. Ah, I could stay here all day. But there's much to be done today.

It's a mere 10 minutes south of Green Hills, so if you're ever passing through, be sure to stop in, buy a cup of coffee and greet my old neighbors. It's right off Hillsboro Road, on your right, across from Grassland Market.

3 comments:

Deborah Barnett said...

I had my first ever photography show there! It was supposed to only last a month but she let my work hang for nearly a year. I sold a ton of pieces from my collection that to Anne... the owner.

It was actually called BeanTown back then... but she had to change it due t licensing.

Deborah Barnett said...

That was supposed to say "thanks to Anne"... there at the end. Sheesh.

Julie Meyers said...

Yeah, I remember when it was BeanTown!

I love Anne. She and I had the best conversation on the phone once. But I never was hired.

:)