Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Reason for God

Okay, I know I'm harping on this book. And the theme of this blog seems to be revolving around it. Yeah. Sorry.

Tim Keller (or "Timikins" as my roommate affectionately calls him in her blog) is becoming one of my favorite preachers from afar. He's a disciplined theologian and articulates the gospel really well. In the video below, he discusses the premise of his new book called The Reason for God at a Google event. His language is down-to-earth, he's compassionate in his dealing with skepticism, and he stays away from the religious jargon that usually discourages non-Christians (and Christians) from reading Christian-y titles. Maybe that's why this one has landed on the New York Times Best Seller list.

It's seriously good and so should you..... um, read it, I mean.

No comments: